*For a more detailed analysis of the project please visit project details
- Joint Venture with JCU (Canada) Exploration (JCU), 70% owned by JCU and 30% by UEX as the Project Operator. UEX has an option to earn up to 70% of the Project.
- Located just 9 km northeast of Cameco’s McArthur River mine, the world’s highest grade uranium mine.
- The McArthur River mine’s host structure, the P2 Fault, continues onto the Christie Lake property, and its successor fault hosts two deposits within the project: Ken Pen and Paul Bay.
- Two known deposits, Paul Bay and Ken Pen, with historic resources and open for expansion into the basement roots.
- Project not yet tested for basement-hosted mineralization along strike from the Paul Bay and Ken Pen deposits.
- We believe there is very good potential for the discovery of new uranium deposits and expansion of existing historical resources.